policies - mrmwr
Terms and Conditions Related to the Use of this Website
Accessing the site also means your agreement to such terms and conditions, whether or not you are a registered user. Also, by accessing, browsing and using the website, you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
The term ' Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources 'or 'MRMWR' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in AlKhwair and mailing address is P.O.Box: 461 Ruwi, Postal Code: 112, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sultanate of Oman Website disclaimer.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MRMWR and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MRMWR. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MRMWR takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Termination of the utilization privilege:
The MRMWR has every right and at its sole discretion to terminate and suspend your access and user privileges with no need for further notice for any cause whatsoever, including violation of these terms and conditions or any other behaviour or act that the MRMWR believes, at its absolute freedom, is in violation of the law or else harmful to the others. In case of such termination, you will no longer be able to access the site and the MRMWR shall use any available ways and means to enforce such ban.
Modifications to the terms & conditions.
If we decide to change the terms & conditions of this website, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date mentioned on this page.
This policy describes the ways we collect, and use your personal information.
How we collect information about you.
When you visit the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type, your location, visit times, and the pages you accessed on our website.
How we use the personal information we collect.
We collect personal information for analysis purposes only.
Customer Response Policy Plan.
How we get feedback.
We collect feedback through one of these methods:
- General Feedback (online feedback form)
- Online chatting.
- 24 hours Hotline.
How we respond to the customer feedback.
All feedback sends to the email specified. User log in to the email account and responds to the customer, customer gets e-mail notification with response message.
Who will respond?
MRMWR Information and Awareness department staff. However Hotline number is working under Undersecretary Office staff.
Time required to respond?
All received feedbacks waiting for review, and then gets respond within 3 working days. Whereas in chat channel they get immediate respond in live chat, and within 3 working days in offline messages.