|Process ID ||BP-TS-06 |
|Process Description ||A certificate issued after completion of construction or civil works partially or partly wholly, in accordance with the license issued by the Municipality. |
|Application Processing || |
- Enter license number to fetch the data related to the application.
- Attach required document.
- Payment of application fees.
- Notification of the beneficiary for the acceptance of the application or Complete the notes if find.
- Notify the beneficiary for the date of the visit to conduct the technical inspection of the site.
- Conduct the technical inspection of the site to ascertain the approved requirements.
- Pay fees.
- Issue of certificate. Notes:
- This works completion certificate is issued for the major and minor building permits and drilling permits.
|Required Documents || |
- Attach a certificate from the supervising consultant (Major Building Permit and Drilling Permit) for the completion of the works according to the conditions and specifications of the drawings and the issued permits, Which approved.
- Request refund amount of removal insurance waste with the origin of the receipt.
|Process Duration ||From 3 to 5 working days |
|Fee ||Application fee ||OMR 0.1 |
|Service Fee ||OMR 0.1 |
|Resubmission Fee ||OMR 0 |