|Process ID ||BP-TS-07 |
|Process Description ||A drilling license issued by the municipality to implement civil works outside of the plots boundaries according to the documents and drawing approved by the competent authorities. |
|Application Processing || |
- Fill out the drilling permit application including all the data of the project, the owner and all the concerned agencies by the applicant.
- Attach required document.
- Payment of the application fees.
- Notification of the beneficiary for the acceptance of the application or Complete the notes if find.
- Notify the beneficiary for the date of the visit to conduct the technical inspection of the site
- Conducting the technical inspection of the site, preparing the report and refer it to the municipality engineer for the review the drawings and approval.
- Contractor's deposit cash or bank guarantee (2%) of the value of the works as insurance for the removal of the waste (depending on the building area required).
- Pay fees.
- Issuance of the license. Notes:
- It must make a protection Fence, protection or light signals on excavations and extension of pipes should be made.
|Required Documents || |
- Attach an electronic version (pdf) of the project's clarification maps to the all details.
- Attach an electronic version (pdf) of the excavations' maps and civil works approved by the concerned authorities according to the type of project.
- Attach the Work Order or a letter from the owner indicating the project cost and the start and end dates of the project.
- Attach a copy of the municipal license documents of claiming relationship certificate Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the valid commercial register of the executing contractor.
- Attach contractor's undertaking to remove waste.
|Process Duration ||From 3 to 8 official working days. |
|Fee ||Application fee ||OMR null |
|Service Fee ||OMR null |
|Resubmission Fee ||OMR 0 |