|Process ID ||BP-TS-10 |
|Process Description ||To Whom It May Concern Certificate issued by the municipality to an existing building not previously issued a building permit. |
|Application Processing || |
- Fill in the certificate application data for the interested parties including all owner, piece, and consultant data designed by the service provider.
- Attach required documents.
- Payment of application fees.
- Notice to the beneficiary of acceptance of the application or completion of observations, if any.
- Notice to the beneficiary of the technical inspection date of the building.
- Conduct the technical inspection of the building and prepare the technical report
- Issuing the certificate.
|Required Documents || |
- A copy of the title deed and the survey.
- Attach the Architectural drawings.
- Attach a certificate from the consultant on the components of the building and its construction status.
|Process Duration ||1 to 5 working days official |
|Fee ||Application fee ||OMR 0.1 |
|Service Fee ||OMR 0.1 |
|Resubmission Fee ||OMR 0 |